We are proud to support our students and staff to engage, enrich and enhance teaching and learning, as well as promote technology solutions to increase productivity and efficiency. Our team works to support a robust infrastructure that meets the demands of our 21st century learners.
Please expand and view some helpful tips and answers to some frequently asked questions below. If you have reviewed these topics and still are having tech issues, please contact our team at 608-845-4346. Leave a message with your name, number and issue, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- How can I use the tools in a device to help my student at home?
- Are the devices filtered? How can I see what my student is doing? What about apps?
- What is a learning management system and what does VASD use?
- I hear a lot about Clever. What is it?
- We keep running into issues on the iPad, and it won't operate correctly. What are some things we can try to fix it?
- My student's device will not connect with our home internet. How can I fix this?
- Does my student have a district Google account?