Welcome to Badger Ridge
We Believe In...
- Establishing small learning communities for all students enabling each student to be well-known by at least one adult, and providing a schedule that is both flexible and student-centered to maximize learning within each community.
- Approaching teaching and learning with strategies that emphasize collaborative involvement among staff members.
- Emphasizing a wide variety of teaching techniques, student learning activities, and a rigorous curriculum stressing the development of the whole child, meeting the needs of a diverse student population and addressing the developmental needs of the early adolescent.
- Using a shared decision-making model wherein all decisions are made in the best interests of the students.
- Teaching life-long learning skills with an emphasis on having all students master those skills.
- Creating an environment where all students feel safe and secure and can experience the joy of learning.
- Recognizing the staff as a valuable resource, given that, we believe an environment must exist where staff members feel valued and free to take risks in the pursuit of quality programs.
- Recognizing that parental/guardian involvement and support are vital contributors to the student's success, we will provide opportunities for all parents/guardians to be involved in the learning process
Where to Find Us
How to Reach Us
Badger Ridge Middle School
300 Richard St.
Verona, WI 53593
Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
Late Start Mondays: 9:55 am to 3:05 (Every other Monday)
Tuesday - Friday 8:05 am to 3:05
Main Office: (608) 845-4400
Attendance Line: (608) 845-4403