The Powerschool parent portal is an important online tool for parents and guardians of students in the Verona Area School District. This web-based resource for families provides an easy way to access class information, check grades and attendance, view your students’ schedules and pay fees.
Click the links below to open the corresponding section of the video:
A continuación se encuentran las secciones con los temas cubiertos en este video:
Need to create an account?
- By creating an account, and linking all students in your family to your account, families can access all of their children enrolled in VASD in one place: viewing grades, assignments, attendance, class schedules, and fee balances for each student.
- A letter will be sent to you providing an individual Powerschool Access ID and Access Password for each of your students.
- Once you create your parent account, using your own desired Username and password, you will need to link all your students to your account. You will need the Access ID and Access Password provided to you in the letter.
- Once you create your Powerschool account, it is active until your student leaves the district or graduates.
- If you need assistance or need your Access ID and Access Password, please contact your school.
How to create your Parent Powerschool account:
- Access the Parent / Student Portal.
- Click on “Create an Account” tab. Complete the information under Parent Account details. Be sure to store your personalized username and password in a secure manner.
- Add your student(s). Use the Access ID and Access password in the letter sent to you and link students to your account. To add students later you will need to Navigate to “Account Preferences”, click on “students” tab, click “add."