The Glacier Edge Elementary Parent Teacher Organization helps our learning community reach new heights by facilitating events and projects that inspire care for each other and support for the educational and social experience of our diverse learners.
All families are welcome to attend GE PTO meetings. Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month in the GE Library Media Center beginning at 6pm. The months without a presentation meetings are held off site.
- September 14
- October 12 (presentation: Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS))
- November 9
- December 14 (presentation: Personalized Learning)
- January 11
- February 8 (presentation: Math)
- March 8
- April 12 (presentation: Literacy)
- May 10
- June 14
All parents are automatic members, and no one pays any dues
501 (c) (3) charitable organization
All money collected from our fundraising goes directly to programs or resources.
Reasons to join the PTO!
- Your child benefits; We have fun
- We make a difference; There’s a lot to be done
- Meet nice people who share your concerns