Lap Swimming Etiquette
- All swimmers must maintain social distance (at least 6 feet) from one another at all times.
- During Lap Swim there will only be two people per lane max. Multiple swimmers from the same household may share the same lane but must register to swim separately.
- There will not be any shared equipment available (ie. kickboards, pull buoys, float belts, barbells, etc.) You are welcome to bring your own equipment.
- When your swim session is over, you will have 10 minutes in the locker room before the locker room will be closed for cleaning. It is very important that you abide by the 10 min rule to make sure there is enough time for cleaning between swim slots.
- To register please visit our registration website: veronanat.recdesk.com
- To cancel a registration, please contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Voicemail: 608-653-1065