Students participating in Badger Ridge and Core Knowledge Middle School athletics must register online by creating an account at the BR/CKMS Athletic Registration site found in the links on the left.
In order to participate in an activity, the following forms must be read, filled out, signed and uploaded to the BR/CKMS Athletic Registration site at least a week before the first practice.
- A current WIAA Physical Form signed by a doctor dated April 1st and thereafter is valid for the following two school years.
- Alternate Year Form: If a student had a physical done last year, an Alternate Year Form completed and signed by the parent/guardian will be required for the second year.
- Concussion Information Sheet: Required for athlete and parent/guardian to read complete these forms.
- Code of Conduct: Parents and students are expected to read, sign and comply with the Code of Conduct.
All requirements must be completed at least a week before the first practice.
If a student is not signed up through the online registration system and does not upload their physical form signed by a doctor the week before practice starts, it may impact their ability to attend the first day of practice (and beyond).
How can I upload my physical forms?
- Scan the forms onto your computer
- Take a picture of the forms with your phone
Call Brenda at 608-845-4407 or email her at email@example.com for questions regarding your physical status or for assistance with online registration.