How to Comment at a Board of Education Meeting
- Each agenda allows for up to 15 minutes of time devoted to public comment.
- Each speaker has a maximum time limit of 3 minutes.
- Board members may ask a speaker questions following the speaker's presentation.
Deadline to Submit Written Comments
The deadline to recieve written comments is 11 a.m. on the Friday prior to each meeting unless otherwise noted. The specific deadline for each meeting is listed on the meeting agenda.
How to Submit a Written Comment
When submitting a written comment please provide the following information on our Google Form.
- Your name
- Your relationship to the District
- Schools with which you are associated
- Your phone number
- Email address, so the Executive Assistant to the Superintendent and Board of Education can confirm receipt of your comment
- Please keep comments to 250 words or less
Please be aware that all information you provide to the VASD in your comments, including your name, address, email address, and telephone number, is considered a public record and would be subject to disclosure under Wisconsin’s Open Records Law.
The VASD Board of Education is committed to serving people with disabilities. If you need Board information in an alternative format, please email or call the Executive Assistant to the Superintendent.
Executive Assistant to the Superintendent and Board of Education