Local Resources for Families
- Madison city officials have provided a phone number for people who are encountering ICE and have questions about legal defense: 608-242-6260 (as of 9/23/18)
- Community Immigration Law Center (CILC)--Phone: 608-257-4845 - Offers free immigration consultation
- Centro Hispano Immigration Services
- RISE Law Center --Phone: 608-256-1015 - provides legal representation to immigrants and refugees in immigration law. Most services are free. Languages served: English and Spanish. Interpreters in additional languages are available, as needed.
- ACLU - Know Your Rights: What to do if ICE is at your door