Neighborhood Elementary Schools
Country View • Glacier Edge • Stoner Prairie • Sugar Creek
- Two-Way Immersion is a program at Glacier Edge and Sugar Creek that teaches students in Spanish half of the day and English the other half.
- All neighborhood schools offer multi-age classrooms, as students remain in the same classroom for two years to build strong relationships between teachers, parents, and students.
Verona Area International • New Century • Core Knowledge
- Verona Area International is a Mandarin Chinese immersion program for K-5 educating children to be citizens in a global society.
- New Century Charter is a K-5 school with an emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), and a focus on environmental studies.
- Core Knowledge Charter is our only K-8 charter program that focuses on community service learning and our core virtues program.
Neighborhood Middle Schools
Badger Ridge • Savanna Oaks
Our two neighborhood middle schools provide a gradual transitional experience for students moving from elementary school to high school structures. Not only do we provide a curriculum that helps students prepare for high school, but we also do so in a manner that sets them up for success in high school and beyond.
Verona Area High School
Our new state-of-the-art high school provides students with a spectacular new learning environment in this nearly 600,000 square foot facility. This amazing building is home to quality academics, creative arts, and outstanding athletics with a focus on interaction and collaboration within a safe and secure environment.
At Verona Area High School, there is no such thing as a standard classroom. Instead, we have classrooms that facilitate personalized learning lit with natural sunlight that incorporate up-to-date technology and a selection of seating options. A safe and comfortable student is a happy student and a happy student learns better.